• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2022-23-24 Check In Thread

Need everyone to pay their entry fee in Fantrax this week and post their protected list in the appropriate thread here.

20 protected, 5 unprotected, 25 minors.
= 50 players max in Fantrax (no IR). If you have more than 50 players they must be dropped immediately.

Let's set a deadline of Sunday July 9 at 5:00 pm EST. We should then be able to start the draft on Monday July 10.

We don't have to drop players until the lists are finalized correct? Players can be traded still until the lists are complete for everyone

Damn.

Also why are we dropping our bench players? We keep whoever wasn't selected so would it just be easier for people to execute trades during/after the draft to move them?

Damn.

Also why are we dropping our bench players? We keep whoever wasn't selected so would it just be easier for people to execute trades during/after the draft to move them?
Lol I thought the same but figured I’d just let others do their thang

- A reminder that lists can be edited until the last list is posted.

- Please update your list with any trades made.

- Doublecheck you didn't miss any players, and that you have the exact same # of players in the list as you have in Fantrax. If you have more than 50 the extra players must be dropped immediately.

Can everyone plz change their team names in Fantrax to include your FI username or at least initials? Also, if your discord name is not the same as your FI username, make a change there too?

1. Fantrax/Team/Settings/Team Name
2. Discord - right-click Discord Server (FI Fantasy Sports)/Edit Server Profile/Server Nickname

This will make it a lot easier when chatting or talking trades.

If you have a nice image you'd like to use on Fantrax or Discord and need help editing it, let me know and I can help.

Think I've got my names matching. But I gotta say, I hate that if I don't wanna miss anything in these leagues, I have to check Fantrax AND Forum Ice AND Discord AND WhatsApp AND Text AND Email....would be real nice to have an all in one spot.

Still need a protected list and payment from Leafman101. Once that's done and Deckie gives the word that we're ready to proceed, we can start the draft.

Think I've got my names matching. But I gotta say, I hate that if I don't wanna miss anything in these leagues, I have to check Fantrax AND Forum Ice AND Discord AND WhatsApp AND Text AND Email....would be real nice to have an all in one spot.
Pay up

Back