• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023 Draft and UFA Thread

Akos.
Chipchura
Price
Fischer
McDonagh
Max Pac
Leblanc
Tinordi
Beaulieu
Chuck
McCarron
Sherbak
Juulsen
Serg
Poehling
KK
CC
The rest are too early to tell.
So we went 1 for 3 in the top 5
Had 2 decent picks we traded before playing for us. Probably 2 of the top 5 we drafted.
Had 2 good wingers.

So of the 16 picks. 5 have been good. But 2 were traded away. So 3. We have 3 decent picks since 2003. But ppl are worried about drafting a bust?

If everything went right he could have developed into a quality 4th liner

Probably another fever dream
No. Random stuff I'm reading from wannabes in Nashville poking around. It would make sense if Hughes and Gorton liked the interview.

The guy I posted looking for an interview in French (Michkov doesn't even speak English well) mentioned that Michkov himself said it.

Speaking of no ingles, why did he need a translator when Bobrov is Russian?

No. Random stuff I'm reading from wannabes in Nashville poking around. It would make sense if Hughes and Gorton liked the interview.

The guy I posted looking for an interview in French (Michkov doesn't even speak English well) mentioned that Michkov himself said it.

Speaking of no ingles, why did he need a translator when Bobrov is Russian?

Trust issues?

But that's the part that bugged me a bit about the Newhook trade, we could have used one of those picks to draft a pretty good goalie prospect.
I don't think they see any of them as better than Dobes. Surely not top two rounds. They have a multitude of 3rd and 4ths. If one slides they may take one there.

Problem with Washington is they don't have the assets. They have 8 & 40 and that's not enough unless they throw in a 2024 first and hendrix lapierre.

I like the flyers as a target and I would leak to Briere that Washington is interested and better step up for Michkov. 7 & 22 plus.

Back