• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023 Draft and UFA Thread

I'm hoping Fowler proves you funny guys wrong. Those are some gaudy playoff numbers. Imagine when they get him in shape?

Like, the Xhekaj pick is legitimately head scratching, I-don't-know-what-the-fuck-they're-thinking bad. It's Connor Crisp bad.

Harris and Bogdan, throw those picks away. Overagers that don't excel at any point, lose me with that shit. Bogdan's turning 21 in December, but he's undersized and had no success whatsoever before this season. He would need to play in North America ASAP.

Quentin MIller is puzzling. He was a back-up and he was playing his first full season in the Q.

Volokhin, Eriksson, Mittelstadt aren't picks I'm jumping for joy about, but I like those much more than the previous four.

Time will tell, but the last few days hasn't been very good for Hughes & his staff in my eyes.

Like, the Xhekaj pick is legitimately head scratching, I-don't-know-what-the-fuck-they're-thinking bad. It's Connor Crisp bad.

Harris and Bogdan, throw those picks away. Overagers that don't excel at any point, lose me with that shit. Bogdan's turning 21 in December, but he's undersized and had no success whatsoever before this season. He would need to play in North America ASAP.

Quentin MIller is puzzling. He was a back-up and he was playing his first full season in the Q.

Volokhin, Eriksson, Mittelstadt aren't picks I'm jumping for joy about, but I like those much more than the previous four.

Time will tell, but the last few days hasn't been very good for Hughes & his staff in my eyes.

The Habs draft was one long flub and stutter after Price said "Canadiens de Montreal are proud to select David......"

Back