• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

And I assumed we used the pick. Demidov is not your typical Russian attitude wise. No reason to pass on him.

Pronman has us picking Buium over Demidov (who somehow falls to 9th on his mock).

As much as I would love Demidov, I wouldn't be too upset with Buium, sounds to be the making of a #1 defenseman.

Pronman has us picking Buium over Demidov (who somehow falls to 9th on his mock).

As much as I would love Demidov, I wouldn't be too upset with Buium, sounds to be the making of a #1 defenseman.
Buium sounds like a slightly bigger Adam Fox, which would be just as good from an actual wins perspective. Still, it would be nice to have that elite forward we haven't had since the 80's.

Buium sounds like a slightly bigger Adam Fox, which would be just as good from an actual wins perspective. Still, it would be nice to have that elite forward we haven't had since the 80's.
Need a top end talent at 5 at any position , cant fuck it up

I realize that Eiserman's stock has dropped but I doubt he's still on the board at 26. 16 maybe (and even that's a long shot) but by 26 he'll be long gone.
I actually wouldn't be. Book is out that he's all shot and no hockey. MSL should be able to fix that if he's not a difficult prospect.

Back