• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

Buium is still growing. His older brothers are huge. He'll probably get to 6'2''.
He's going to be unreal if he gets there. Salayev is no joke either. 6'7" and moves like a mobile 6 footer. Great foot speed, mobile, fast skater and great defensively. 11 pts in 68 games and 2 in 5 playoff games, for a mostly 17 year old D man in the KHL, is remarkable. He just needs a bit of polish, but not much. Loved my viewings of him and some Russians living in Russia who follow the players very closely say he's the best Russian prospect in this draft, even ahead of Demidov. He may wind up 6'8" FFS. LOL.

Last edited:
He's going to be unreal if he gets there. Salayev is no joke either. 6'7" and moves like a mobile 6 footer. Great foot speed, mobile, fast skater and great defensively. 11 pts in 68 games and 2 in 5 playoff games, for a mostly 17 year old D man in the KHL, is remarkable. He just needs a bit of polish, but not much. Loved my viewings of him and some Russians living in Russia who follow the players very closely say he's the best Russian prospect in this draft, even ahead of Demidov. He may wind up 6'8" FFS. LOL.
Chara 2.0

They may very well pull some trade and take a D. They're playing this tight to the vest which I like. Other teams rumors galore. The Habs? Crickets and speculation.

If Demidov is there and they pass? Yeah it's the investing in Russians thing.
Not necessarily…

Posted a few days back:

What if Jets, a team desperate for D, offer up McGroarty + Perfetti for 5OA?

I’d have a hard time saying no

Back