• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Stanley Cup; Who ya' got & why?

I'm ready for the finals to be over with. If the league had a way to drag it out for 2 more weeks, I bet they would. Enough already.

I know it’s bad but I kind of like Canada being all mad they haven’t won a cup in forever. So go Panthers. I know. It’s bad of me. Shame on my schadenfreude. But I gotta go with it.

I also am against teams loading up with multiple overall #1 picks so go Panthers.

I also think the hit on Barkov was in the neighborhood of the cheapest cheap shot I’ve ever seen so go Panthers.

I also hate that a rule put in place to catch egregiously missed offsides calls gets used to disallow a play that was so close either way as to have had no bearing on the play. This accrued to the benefit of the oilers and they challenged such a close play so they suck for that so go panthers.

Also messier is the most noting person and wannabe superstar and I’d like him to be disappointed. So go panthers.

And with all that I have nothing good to say about the panthers except for Barkov and they’re from the South. And this would be 7 times a Southron team has won the cup since 1993.

I know it’s bad but I kind of like Canada being all mad they haven’t won a cup in forever. So go Panthers. I know. It’s bad of me. Shame on my schadenfreude. But I gotta go with it.

I also am against teams loading up with multiple overall #1 picks so go Panthers.

I also think the hit on Barkov was in the neighborhood of the cheapest cheap shot I’ve ever seen so go Panthers.

I also hate that a rule put in place to catch egregiously missed offsides calls gets used to disallow a play that was so close either way as to have had no bearing on the play. This accrued to the benefit of the oilers and they challenged such a close play so they suck for that so go panthers.

Also messier is the most noting person and wannabe superstar and I’d like him to be disappointed. So go panthers.

And with all that I have nothing good to say about the panthers except for Barkov and they’re from the South. And this would be 7 times a Southron team has won the cup since 1993.
You left out “hey kid, get off my lawn…”🤣

I'm ready for the finals to be over with. If the league had a way to drag it out for 2 more weeks, I bet they would. Enough already.
It's not the league. It's the broadcasters. League buckled to them. They shouldn't.

25 teams to 7.

Don't be mean

I'll remove it though because some of my good friends are rednecks and they always have my back.

Back