Sal_Butera
Well-known member
View: https://x.com/rinkyreport/status/2104530650078576742?s=46
Wood ship has seemingly sailed… guess all teams balked
Waddell did great if that's the trade.Suspect it’s Knies + Cowan + taking on cap dump
Knies is a Midwest boy (Minny), solid asset acquisition strategy for CBJ - they need to follow Winter-peg blueprint 30%+ roster are midwesterners
Make Beliefs PP will be incredible but their 5-on-5 will take a major hit - Knies is significantly better than MarchenkoWaddell did great if that's the trade.
Marchenko is the better player.Yup. Stupid if they trade Knies for Marchenko.
Knies is a better player with more skill and wheelsthey're the same player but Knies will make half of what Marchenko does. It's a pretty bad trade for the Leafs. I'm not sure I'd make that deal 1 for 1
if Freege and LeBrun are in on this , its closeI don’t know who will be better player going forward between Knies and Marchenko. I do know that Knies in locked iin and Marchenko will cost significantly more. Makes it a confusing trade on Leafs side but makes sense for Columbus.
yes, but will cost 1.5x more. I don't think I understand why Toronto is doing thatMarchenko is the better player.