Maybe Theofanous convinces Boom to go to Winnipeg as a sign and trade and Koochie goes with him!!!Per a PuckPedia post on X less than an hour ago, Nikishin has dismissed Quartexx as his agency.
And 32 minutes ago, PuckPedia on X reported that Paul Theofanous is Nikishin's new representative.
Theofanous client list:
Kirill Kaprizov
Artemi Panarin
Sergei Bobrovsky
Arturs Silovs
Semyon Varlamov
Maxim Shabonov
Nikita Susuyev
Anri Ravinskis
AND
Ivan Ryabkin
Cayden Primeau
Pyotr Kochetkov, who just signed that extension with the Canes
And now Alexander Nikishin
The plot thickens (maybe?)
Note that Kochetkov did not have Theofanous as his agent for the contract he is now in the final year of.
We can only hope.Maybe Theofanous convinces Boom to go to Winnipeg as a sign and trade and Koochie goes with him!!!
OK, that should help. Theofanous is a sharp agent, but he's a pro and won't let Nikishin's idiotic Russian rep anywhere near proceedings from this point. Now maybe the grownups can have a conversation.Per a PuckPedia post on X less than an hour ago, Nikishin has dismissed Quartexx as his agency.
And 32 minutes ago, PuckPedia on X reported that Paul Theofanous is Nikishin's new representative.
Theofanous client list:
Kirill Kaprizov
Artemi Panarin
Sergei Bobrovsky
Arturs Silovs
Semyon Varlamov
Maxim Shabonov
Nikita Susuyev
Anri Ravinskis
AND
Ivan Ryabkin
Cayden Primeau
Pyotr Kochetkov, who just signed that extension with the Canes
And now Alexander Nikishin
The plot thickens (maybe?)
Note that Kochetkov did not have Theofanous as his agent for the contract he is now in the final year of.
If Joseph had played a little better in pre season he probably would get claimed, but he's been so-so. I think he fits the Canes system pretty well though, so I'd like to see him get another chance after he's more comfortable with the man to manIf some NHL team really has an NHL spot for Robidas, I wish him all the best and hope he gets some legitimate playing opportunities that utilize his skills (aka not playing on an NHL 4th line with 2 guys who cannot skate or score goals). I expect that he is going to clear waivers.
I think the fact that Joseph was available as a UFA as long as he was before signing with the Canes is a good indicator that no team is going to claim him.
As you noted, no one is going to bother with the other 3.
Yeah, Primeau being claimed by the Leafs was a kick in the ding ding.Hmmm....I remember a very significant waiver claim at the start of last season.
Well, I do wish they had a spot for him but I’d much rather Deslauriers to atrophy in the press box than either Nadeau or Felix. At least they will be playing every night in ChicagoWhy send Nadeau down? That kid did everything to deserve a spot. Deslauriers as the press box regular most nights instead of your best prospect scoring goals and showing his talent while Jarvis is out is just something I can’t get behind this time around. I guess the three goalie roster spot decision is what screws Nadeau for now.
Yeah, I really don't understand this move either. Jarvy will be out for a while, so I'll guess they'll shuffle the lines around to make room for Deslauriers - but I'd much rather see Nadeau in the lineup.Why send Nadeau down? That kid did everything to deserve a spot. Deslauriers as the press box regular most nights instead of your best prospect scoring goals and showing his talent while Jarvis is out is just something I can’t get behind this time around. I guess the three goalie roster spot decision is what screws Nadeau for now.