• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

24-25 Habs Preseason

I believe the rookie training camp starts on September 12th or 13th, then the mini rookie tournament, with regular training camp starting about 10 days later.

Yeah, if he doesn’t yet need to clear waivers Struble might go to Laval. Depends if they want two forwards on the taxi squad with the big team, I suppose.

I can see Struble being the odd man out on D

Tuch on the fourth line is fine
Nah… Barron is gonzo

MSL and Hughes went out of their way taking about Tuch at golf tourney this morning - and he’s spent all summer in Brossard working w Adam Nicholas

Gonzo = trade

Hughes has come to accept he got anally rammed
we just signed him, why would we trade him? Our right side is Savard, Barron and likely Mailloux. Left, Hutson, Guhle, Matheson with Xhekaj as an extra. Now if you want to move Guhle to the left, then we can get rid of Barron but since we will be dumping Savard soon, I don't see us getting rid of Barron.

we just signed him, why would we trade him? Our right side is Savard, Barron and likely Mailloux. Left, Hutson, Guhle, Matheson with Xhekaj as an extra. Now if you want to move Guhle to the left, then we can get rid of Barron but since we will be dumping Savard soon, I don't see us getting rid of Barron.
Matheson - Guhle
Hutson - Savard
Xhekaj - Struble

As Mitsou once said …. Bye bye mon cowboy

Back