• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Everybody is scared of Scary Price. Scary in an entirely different way.

Tsn panels says Toronto best matchup would be against the Pens.. no votes for the Habs. They also said there chances of beating the Pens would be slim.

The Pens are pure skill but are they really hard to play against? I think that's their knock, they won't wear you down

If the Habs beat them on Saturday , there will be a lot of nervous Nellies calling in on talk radio.

The leafs odds of making it dropped to 65 percent.. Redwings went up to 45 percent ... Evening up pretty quickly. Ouch

Last edited:

Chicago Blackhawks
Coach Q: Kane will miss "about three weeks" with the injury he sustained tonight. #Blackhawks

The Pens are pure skill but are they really hard to play against? I think that's their knock, they won't wear you down

Hard to trust Fleury too. The Leafs can get outshot 45-15 and might score 6 goals.

Also, it seems Reimer was "not ok" last night.

Reimer looked like pure crap last night...I watched the whole game and even the saves he was making were a struggle

Their D is awful... we complain about ours, but mannn.

They lean on Phaneuf far more than he can take.

Phaneuf can be such an effective guy behind a real #1 guy...you put him in a 20-24 minute a game situation rather than 28-30 and you won't see him running out of gas so soon in a game.

Missing the playoffs for them at this point would be horrible. ( not that i think they will) There fans who are just a nutty as us... do not deserve to have a non playoff team.

Missing the playoffs for them at this point would be horrible. ( not that i think they will) There fans who are just a nutty as us... do not deserve to have a non playoff team.

they are a lot like most of the playoff teams in the east.... inconsistent...look great for a week...then terrible for a week

they are a lot like most of the playoff teams in the east.... inconsistent...look great for a week...then terrible for a week

Yeah seriously, we were in the boat they were in until Saturday night with 5 minutes left in the Ottawa game

the parallels are kind of eerie, Leafs won an extra game in California but also found themselves struggling post trip without their #1 goalie. Hope we're not their Sens on Saturday.

the parallels are kind of eerie, Leafs won an extra game in California but also found themselves struggling post trip without their #1 goalie. Hope we're not their Sens on Saturday.

If we can win our next two games that would more or less assure us of not being a wild-card team.

Back