• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

And the Leafs called for a penalty...yikes. If this was Philly, the refs wouldn't get home alive.

Can't say either team is really scary

Tampa has better team D, a better scorer in Stamkos & a better goalie.

I'd much rather play Toronto. Not to mention the craziness of the series would be on a whole new level.

If the Habs beat them on Saturday , there will be a lot of nervous Nellies calling in on talk radio.

If the Habs beat them on Saturday , there will be a lot of nervous Nellies calling in on talk radio.

The leafs are very safely still in a playoff position,,, but yea the panic will start... if it already hasn't

The leafs are very safely still in a playoff position,,, but yea the panic will start... if it already hasn't

Can't say "very" any more , 4 points up on 9th place Caps, Caps have a game in hand. 5 points up on 10th place Detroit, Detroit has 3 games in hand :eek(16):

I was just shocked that at the end of the period half the Leafs go to the room while ranger is still laying on the ice...including their captain

Can't say "very" any more , 4 points up on 9th place Caps, Caps have a game in hand. 5 points up on 10th place Detroit, Detroit has 3 games in hand :eek(16):

No kidding eh, man, if the Habs beat the Leafs on Saturday they'll be in a big time struggle to make the playoffs.

Tsn panels says Toronto best matchup would be against the Pens.. no votes for the Habs. They also said there chances of beating the Pens would be slim.

Tsn panels says Toronto best matchup would be against the Pens.. no votes for the Habs. They also said there chances of beating the Pens would be slim.
But we suck... Just ask Expo

Back