• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

The eight teams in the East are basically set.

The only current non-playoff team with much of a chance is the Panthers.

Yeah I agree, I don't see the teams that are currently in sliding drastically off their current pace and the teams that are out getting hot enough

Pittsburgh Penguins
Good morning from #Pens skate. Today’s skate is optional, but Kris Letang is already here skating with the team.

Have to laugh.

Tony Marinaro
Toronto Maple Leafs fans have u had enough of losing? Want 2have happier life? Switch over to HABS. Im giving away Habs jerseys 514-790-1690

NHL Player Safety
Philadelphia's Zac Rinaldo has been offered an in-person hearing for boarding/charging on Pittsburgh's Kris Letang. Date and time TBD.
Maybe the NHL will thank him for hitting that douche?

Leafs/Sens tonight should be a classic.

Weren't these two teams neck in neck with us in terms of expectations just two years ago?

yeah he is

btw, there is a Puongo doppleganger that works in my office building, same greased back unshaved look. You would get hard seeing him daily.

Pierre LeBrun
The Wizard, Ray Whitney, has announced his retirement, capping a terrific NHL career

Pierre LeBrun ‏
Told that Leafs have spoken to a lot of teams of late but offered absolutely nothing that makes sense at this point. (con't)...

Other teams trying to take advantage of Leafs' situation. I think you'll see moves before March 2 but bigger, more drastic moves off-season

just remember, I am not the one who disappeared for 6 months the second his favourite player choked away a championship

Back