• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Leafs play their best playoff game in a long time, so many positive storylines: Dominating possession, M&M showed up huge (with Mitchy ending the slump), Campbell shutout, physical, etc.

And that's the fancy graphic they post.

exhibit A

took a look at the feed - it is all pro leafs and lafluer stuff minus this one post

i am sure it is because of who i follow and that i do not pay much attention to HNIC
but i do not see that

start unfollowing people on twitter

twitter's way way way way way way way way way better than the major talking heads.

For some reason everyone acts like the Jets are the same team as a few years ago, but in reality they lost Buff, Trouba and Enstrom. That is like the exact inverse of us adding Muzz, Brodie and Gio.

For some reason everyone acts like the Jets are the same team as a few years ago, but in reality they lost Buff, Trouba and Enstrom. That is like the exact inverse of us adding Muzz, Brodie and Gio.
The Jets got swept by the Habs. That should be the end of them.

We know what you fap to... The site bots tell all and they're very concerned about @mbow30 browsing history.

Truth is you shouldn't care but alas, the human condition.

One troll writer posting an article for clicks... why would they be controversial eh?

I'm just here to keep you away from the edge zeke. I care. I'm a giver.

Go Leafs go!
It’s weird that I get those uke titty ads Given that I spend most of my time on grindr

Go Oilers. Too bad Quick stoned them at the end.

I want to see the best players in the playoffs.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to hate them because someone who lives out west posted mean tweets about the Leafs.

long game - want Connor to go to ufa and the leafs to get a shot at signing him :). So need him to continuously lose there and be upset with management.

Goal caps! I want them in the second round, not Florida.

Would be funny.

Florida is kind of in a good place for a choke this year. Last year they were year long surprises and fought for everything.... this year they're truly stacked and with all sorts of expectations and some arrogance. Classic time for a choke.

Not gonna happen tho.

The favourites generally look strong across the board, hard to picture any upsets but there's almost always 1 or 2. Still think Florida handles the Caps though.

Back