• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

Fleury x 3 is doing a shitload of work in your theory and is complete bullshit.

Nah it’s only 2 out of 18 Cups since the lockout. And I gave them both to Murray anyway even though Fleury played more games in Cup #3.

Fleury is a shitty example to pick on anyway, as he also led his teams to two more finals runs with elite numbers.

It has happened just often enough in the history of the league to not be a really hilarious idea, but it's really really unlikely to happen.

4 times in the history of the league out of 211 teams that have gone down 3-0 in a series.

How many times did that happen in the finals though? I can't recall any team coming back from 3-0 down in the finals.

How many times did that happen in the finals though? I can't recall any team coming back from 3-0 down in the finals.

Once.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1942_Stanley_Cup_Finals

"The 1942 Stanley Cup Finals was a best-of-seven series between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Detroit Red Wings. After losing the first three games, the Maple Leafs won the next four to win the series 4–3, winning their fourth Stanley Cup. It was the first Stanley Cup Finals in history to go seven games,[1] and the only Stanley Cup Finals to result in a reverse sweep."

Well there you go and you guys bitch you never win anything!

That was before my mother was even born, no wonder I have zero recollections.. Plus it was the Leafs so meh.

Plus it was WWII and the better players were overseas

Brake pads and wiper blades. There are maybe a small handful of coaches in the world worth putting up with more than 1 failure from.
Not saying it is wrong I just can't remember anything close to this many coaching changes before.

That is basically 3 coaches in one season for the jackets.

I'm pretty anti coach. They are all like 95 percent the same. Just let AI do it

Back