• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

Leafs’ financial advantage should be coming back now. There’s so much money coming off the cap and the cap increasing that we should be able to add several studs to the roster over the rest of the big boys’ careers.

Losing Marner in this context would be so fucking stupid btw. Hoping the extension talk rumors are the accurate ones and not the trade rumors.

GQ9CLRQagAA6opx
GQ9CLRQagAA6opx

Nurse and Campbell were big mistakes. Everyone else is movable. But man it's amazing how he turned that organization around in the last year and a half; they were irrelevant clear pretenders for the entirety of Mcdavid's career until the Ekholm deal. I have a hard time giving a gm too much shit that just did that. There are some fairly obvious solutions to the cap issues but we'll see how he navigates around this.

This move was always happening either way. Jackson is McDavid old agent. Knobauch is his old coach. its the McGM era.

But Holland had a handful of good moves and did most things pretty bad. Their drafting was horrible.

Nurse and Campbell were big mistakes. Everyone else is movable. But man it's amazing how he turned that organization around in the last year and a half; they were irrelevant clear pretenders for the entirety of Mcdavid's career until the Ekholm deal. I have a hard time giving a gm too much shit that just did that. There are some fairly obvious solutions to the cap issues but we'll see how he navigates around this.
Wonder if one or both of Campbell and nurse will be bought out.

View: https://x.com/Kinger999/status/1805472284293190123

View: https://x.com/Kinger999/status/1805703376379986260

This move was always happening either way. Jackson is McDavid old agent. Knobauch is his old coach. its the McGM era.

But Holland had a handful of good moves and did most things pretty bad. Their drafting was horrible.
Still won’t be enough to keep him. He’s coming home when that contract is done

Back