• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I understand why Buffalo feels the need to do things like this. The only way they can get a FA to take their dirty, stinky Buffalo money is to offer 9M AAV to a Skinner type.

TBH they probably should start trading 11 overall picks, whether Necas is that guy or not, im unsure, but i appreciate the attempt.

How are we sure he’s the 50 point guy and not the 70 point guy from the year before?

the bulk of the difference between the two years was a big difference in PP assists, which came from a big difference in PP TOI.

Getting big minutes on a bad team he can probably be a 70+ guy again.

the bulk of the difference between the two years was a big difference in PP assists, which came from a big difference in PP TOI.

Yeah, Sabres probably treat him as 1st liner, top PP time. Will still be the same dude, but a big bump from ice time

If he can get top PP minutes. He was up against Aho/Svech/Jarvis/Tuevo and couldn't get there consistently (losing out to Noesen at times). Buffalo has a lot of talent that he'll be competing with and may again only be a PP2 guy. Tage/Quinn/Tuch/JJ/Benson are all competing, and Necas doesn't standout in that group.

Back