• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I’d take Bowman and Quenneville over the goofs we have running the show here.

Hard to dispute that Quenneville’s a good coach.

But how much credit does Bowman really deserve? He’s a nepo baby who inherited the Cup winning core Dale Tallon had already assembled.

And after they won their Cups, he failed utterly at extending their window of contention as they quickly slid from contention to mediocrity to laughingstock.

And pretty much every time he decided a good player had become too expensive & sold them off (Byfuglien, Versteeg, Ladd, Leddy, Saad, Teravainen, Panarin), he ended up with fuck-all in return.

But how much credit does Bowman really deserve? He’s a nepo baby who inherited the Cup winning core Dale Tallon had already assembled.

And after they won their Cups, he failed utterly at extending their window of contention as they quickly slid from contention to mediocrity to laughingstock.

And pretty much every time he decided a good player had become too expensive & sold them off (Byfuglien, Versteeg, Ladd, Leddy, Saad, Teravainen, Panarin), he ended up with fuck-all in return.
You’re probably right. But after a day like today from this front office I would literally take anyone else.

Some members of this board fall for the same shit year after year. This team never learns its lesson. No fucking quality goalie for the last 20 years+. Overrated overpaid bums.

I think he played a large role in Forsling being the player that he is today (going back to the time he was a Black Hawk).

Gets an A in covering up rape though.

Back