• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Cant wait to watch this for another 7 games this spring.

Love him as a player but he is gets away with so much shit

Cant wait to watch this for another 7 games this spring.

Love him as a player but he is gets away with so much shit

NHL needs "intent to injure" be reviewable by coaches challenge, and for it to carry an instant match penalty. That should be 2-3 games. That's a dangerous as fuck play.

NHL needs "intent to injure" be reviewable by coaches challenge, and for it to carry an instant match penalty. That should be 2-3 games. That's a dangerous as **** play.
It's disgusting how the Bruins just don't seem to have to follow the same rules as the rest of the league.

Chara and the Bruins are allowed to do whatever they want.

The one that sticks out for me is in the playoffs last year after the play, when the man dropped Tavares to the ice with a unprovoked sucker punch to the face right in front of the ref, and the ref’s arm didn’t so much as twitch.

Has anyone checked on his stick to make sure it's okay? Gallagher is going to get a couple of games for the damage done to his stick, right?

Has anyone checked on his stick to make sure it's okay? Gallagher is going to get a couple of games for the damage done to his stick, right?

I heard he was looking for royalties for the advertising imprint on his throat.

Back