• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

So 3 Conference finalists from last year didn't make the playoffs this year.

Massive asterisks on the last 2 covid years for all eternity. they don't count.

I always find it funny people are obsessed with past playoff rounds won with 3 of 4 from last year out this year.

Which means TB should be pushovers. Two time defending champs, two time defending shmamps.

You’re talking to the guy who called dead last for them. I rub this in Frenemy’s face daily since he thought they were going to be awesome.

Thats "career year" Zach Hyman

Spector didnt take into account he is slightly below his pace of last year when making note of this

I think we should make special note of that fact, if we haven't already, that Montreal just finished lower in the standings than any other team in the history of the National Hockey League.

Your Inaugural 32nd Placed Team - Les Glorieux Tricolore Bleu-Blanc-Rouge Habitants de le Club de hockey Canadien.

hey, the Leafs FI board was nearly unanimous and really fucking accurate appraising this year's version of the Habs. we deserve some back patting for that one.

that's cause you stole your analysis from the Habs board

I think we should make special note of that fact, if we haven't already, that Montreal just finished lower in the standings than any other team in the history of the National Hockey League.

Your Inaugural 32nd Placed Team - Les Glorieux Tricolore Bleu-Blanc-Rouge Habitants de le Club de hockey Canadien.

I honestly enjoyed it...

management purge
top 3 pick guaranteed (plus other assorted futures)
Weber (and possibly Price) headed to Robidas Island

and as a bonus!!!....oodles of free time!

Back