• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Ruzicka -9 net rating
Gregor -11
Kampf -13

tho i doubt Ruzicka is being used as a shutdown guy by his coach like our coach uses our 4th line fodder.

The Chicago Blackhawks, Montreal Canadiens & Edmonton Oilers see your assertion and chuckle politely.
It won't be up to them. The NHL will have an official unofficial policy that these players are personally non grata from now on. And if the teams forget, their sponsors won't.

Let’s be honest.

The unspoken, overwhelming majority opinion of the NHL old boys club is probably that these are fine upstanding young men with bright futures ahead of them that are having their lives ruined by some dumb slut over some harmless fun.

Most teams will steer clear from these guys purely out of fear of the PR backlash, but yeah, some will definitely mouth platitudes about second chances and how much they’ve grown as people before signing them.
Felony rape charges can't be dismissed as "boys will be boys". Their careers are as over as Colin Kaepernick's.

Are you....comparing felony rape to kneeling during the anthem?
Not at all. I'm merely saying that if Kap can be blackballed for something as trivial as speaking truth to power, a hockey player who commits rape should not be thinking about any sort of comeback because he's not going to have one; not in the NHL at least.

Screenshot-2023-04-03-at-1.00.30-PM-1536x964.png

Yeah, pretty good last year. Not Kampf usage, but 6'4 all day.

Back