• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

fmovies and soap2day still get you pretty much anything.

never heard of those sites so checked out fmovies home page.... so excited to see that buzzy films like Snooker Man and Botch are finally streaming!!!

Screen Shot 2024-02-06 at 8.11.43 PM.png

you're probably on one of their old sites.

I think the current one is ww4.fmovies.co

but they have to change it from time to time.

Reactions: CH1
What's the resolution like on the iptv you use?

4Kish

More than enough, I'm not tough on that shit at all. Too many years of watching shit like The.Incredible.Hulk.720CamRip.MP4 on a laptop screen to give much of a shit about resolution as long as it's clear.

Or piracy. It's always been piracy. Once upon a time the promise of "cut the cord, get Netflix and a subscription to cover your sports" was nice, but they're in the middle of ruining it. Netflix by itself is pushing towards $20 a month, the content is spread across a half dozen subscriptions and the live sports packages don't do anything because of blackouts (yeah, I know I can VPN around it, but I'm not taking extra...illegal....steps to give someone my money if I can just skip the "my money" part and just go straight to the illegal bit).

Fwiw, if there were no blackouts I would happily buy League Pass ($14 a month) and a NHL equivalent (priced similarly). Throw in Prime for more or less free because I'd pay $10 for free shipping by itself, and Netflix at 17-18 and I'd be entirely good and entirely legal. ~50 bucks a month (6 months of the year, half that the rest) is fine.

Fuck it though, back to piracy we go like the good old days. IPTV & private torrent trackers.

I've never left.

The FTA days were fun.

There were a shitload of forums catering to that. There was one that this place reminds me a lot of, can't remember the name of it now but had a lot fun there years ago.

He was not obviously a part of it so that means he was a part of it, just wasn’t obvious that he was.

To be fair I think he’s referring to the fact that he (apparently) wasn’t at the event where it occurred.

Did it ever come out who the adult was feeding her booze and coherecing her to "take care of the boys"?

Back