• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Not even a whisper about though.. Doesn't sound like they're involved at all and if Tre was involved I think you'd hear about it. It's a shame really. But maybe there's an under the radar guy out there that the nerds can identify.

Hasn’t there been a bunch of chatter that Flames ownership doesn’t want their new GM dealing with Treliving?

If that is the case, fans of Hanifin or Weegar may have to set their sights elsewhere.

Rumblings are that the Calgary ownership group have very little interest in trading with Treliving and actually vetoed a move earlier in the season involving Tanev, I would hold my breath for any Calgary trades.

Rumblings are that the Calgary ownership group have very little interest in trading with Treliving and actually vetoed a move earlier in the season involving Tanev, I would hold my breath for any Calgary trades.
Isn't it great how we hired the GM from the team that has by far the best selection of Ds to trade for and they won't do business with him.

Back