• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

lol, well fuck.
They took on a lot of projects in the early Dubas days and developed the fuck out of them before giving them away for nothing. Eventually they stopped doing that but the results are starting to show now. Mason Marchment was another guy that spent huge resources on to teach how to play hockey. Both late bloomers. Trevor Moore was another Dubas pet, etc.

They took on a lot of projects in the early Dubas days and developed the fuck out of them before giving them away for nothing. Eventually they stopped doing that but the results are starting to show now. Mason Marchment was another guy that spent huge resources on to teach how to play hockey. Both late bloomers. Trevor Moore was another Dubas pet, etc.

Its almost like he started off with a bunch of good ideas and gave up on them when they didn't work immediately.

Pussy

Trevor Moore was not played a lot here. When it's time to play on the Leafs they aren't used much or at all.

There's having patience with kids and there's being too stupid to recognize when you can get good performances from kids on ELCs so you can put money into premier pieces. We've really leaned hard into the latter.

And it was pretty predictable. I can't even count how many times this summer I said we needed to play McMann and Robertson more this year.

There's having patience with kids and there's being too stupid to recognize when you can get good performances from kids on ELCs so you can put money into premier pieces. We've really leaned hard into the latter.

And it was pretty predictable. I can't even count how many times this summer I said we needed to play McMann and Robertson more this year.
most of us on here have been banging this drum for years

ZAR-77 games in 22-23.
Sharks (Yes Sharks) thought Gregor wasn't good enough.

What the fuck are we doing? We are paying so much for management and hockey Ops.

maybe the in house analytics guys need a shake -- they're supposed to find undervalued gems playing on shit teams, not useless plugs who benefit from playing in a bad neighbourhood

maybe the in house analytics guys need a shake -- they're supposed to find undervalued gems playing on shit teams, not useless plugs who benefit from being the best players in a bad neighbourhood
They stopped listening to the analytics guys a long time ago

Back