• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

remember that time preston wouldn't stop posting about how much of a juggernaut Florida was?

q2K5KsL.gif

Is Lafreniere breaking out before our eyes? Is he the reason the dummying has taken a backseat ?

In the second half of the 2023-2024 regular season, Alexis Lafrenière made significant contributions to the New York Rangers. His performance saw an improvement under the new coaching strategies, especially when placed on a line with Vincent Trocheck and Artemi Panarin, which greatly benefited his offensive output

In the second half of the 2023-2024 regular season, Alexis Lafrenière made significant contributions to the New York Rangers. His performance saw an improvement under the new coaching strategies, especially when placed on a line with Vincent Trocheck and Artemi Panarin, which greatly benefited his offensive output
did you copy and paste this from the back of his hockey card next year?

ChatGPT?

I’m so glad you asked.

Imagine ChatGPT as a skilled hockey analyst who knows a lot about the sport and can answer your questions about players, teams, stats, and game strategies, but also about many other topics beyond hockey. It's like having a knowledgeable commentator who can explain complex plays, provide historical context, and even help with off-ice topics like rules, player backgrounds, or even training tips.

ChatGPT is an advanced AI language model developed by OpenAI, designed to understand and generate human-like text based on the input it receives. Just like a hockey fan might look up stats or watch game highlights to get insights, ChatGPT uses vast amounts of data from the internet to provide informative, accurate, and contextually relevant responses to a wide range of questions. Whether you want to discuss the latest NHL season, understand player performance trends, or even get help with non-hockey-related topics, ChatGPT can assist you much like a well-informed friend or analyst.

Is Lafreniere breaking out before our eyes? Is he the reason the dummying has taken a backseat ?

Lafreniere is pretty, pretty gud if you look at the rate stats. I've got him on my Marner trade wishlist if we did a deal with NYR. 26 EV goals this year but couldn't get on to NYR's PP1. Probably goes for 35/75 this year as a 22 yr old if he's on PP1. They rolled Panarin/Kreider/Zbad/Trochek though.

Last edited:
I’m so glad you asked.

Imagine ChatGPT as a skilled hockey analyst who knows a lot about the sport and can answer your questions about players, teams, stats, and game strategies, but also about many other topics beyond hockey. It's like having a knowledgeable commentator who can explain complex plays, provide historical context, and even help with off-ice topics like rules, player backgrounds, or even training tips.

ChatGPT is an advanced AI language model developed by OpenAI, designed to understand and generate human-like text based on the input it receives. Just like a hockey fan might look up stats or watch game highlights to get insights, ChatGPT uses vast amounts of data from the internet to provide informative, accurate, and contextually relevant responses to a wide range of questions. Whether you want to discuss the latest NHL season, understand player performance trends, or even get help with non-hockey-related topics, ChatGPT can assist you much like a well-informed friend or analyst.
Ooooohhhhh... so MindzEye.

Back