• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

lmao actually kinda hilariously dumb that a bunch of nhl teams were just using cap friendly like the rest of us

🤣

Yeah, I don't think our level of analysis would be entirely out of place in a lot of NHL front offices.

Front offices will be raiding this place to fill their sudden nerd needs. Zeke would have been a great choice but his recent meltdown has scared teams away

Going to get passed by pro bowling for 8th at some point

I don’t think any pro league funds a cap site. Even the mega billion NFL with its complicated cap structure is addressed by independent sites

competitive advantage against other NHL teams who relied upon cap friendly rather than developing their own cap calculation models
If I were running one of those teams, I’d hire a group right now to copy all the existing info and make a duplicate for us. Then it’s just the usual upkeep to keep it current, I’d think.

If I were running one of those teams, I’d hire a group right now to copy all the existing info and make a duplicate for us. Then it’s just the usual upkeep to keep it current, I’d think.

No brainer

Back