• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

If the Leafs were playing in this game, there would be so much pee in my pants by now.

Most of it my own.

Can you imagine being in a Panthers fan’s situation right now?

At the end of the game you either win the fucking Cup, or watch your team go down as the biggest championship series chokers in modern professional sports history.

The highest possible high or lowest fucking low. No in between.

At the end of the game you either win the fucking Cup, or watch your team go down as the biggest championship series chokers in modern professional sports history.

Yeah, if they cared about hockey they'd be really struggling with this right now.

Yup. So much better being a Leafs fan. We never have to worry about these moments happening to us on a stage like this.

Yup. So much better being a Leafs fan. We never have to worry about these moments happening to us on a stage like this.

It is actually true we wouldn’t have to worry! Becauer every single one of us would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they’d be blowing the 3-0 lead.

Hell, they’d probably go up 3-0 in the third period just to lose the game 4-3, for extra hamfistedly Leafy emphasis.

Back