• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

🤣 Skinner got a couple third place votes for the Conn Smythe.

I’m actually legit shocked that both those votes weren’t from hack Edmonton reporters.

One of them was (Marc Spector), but the other Skinner vote was Francois Gagnon from RDS.

Then there’s Jim Matheson, who used his 1st, 2nd & 3rd place Conn Smythe votes all on players from the Oilers (McDavid, Hyman, Bouchard).

Its the market and not the team. Boston is a crazy sports town but the Leafs have a whole other level of scrutiny to it

McDavid pissed his diaper last night and didn't come get his trophy yet not a word from the Edmonton MSM. Matthews or Marner pull that shit and we wouldn't hear the end of it

Its the market and not the team. Boston is a crazy sports town but the Leafs have a whole other level of scrutiny to it

McDavid pissed his diaper last night and didn't come get his trophy yet not a word from the Edmonton MSM. Matthews or Marner pull that shit and we wouldn't hear the end of it

And despite winning the Smythe and putting up insane totals overall, McDavid didn't register a point in the final and crucial 2 games of the series, something we (rightfully) critique our guys for. it probably won't get mentioned either.

San Jose doesn't have much in terms of assets, but I still think that Marner would waive to get to the team that Marleau and Thorton built.

Maybe he'd even get his own room at Marleau's house before his own mansion is built.

yeah I'd like to see a direct quote on that.

He referred to his days from Buffalo of when it started so maybe he holds a special level of hate for the Leafs from it all.

Hard to find a more obnoxious fanbase then Leafs fans who take over your barn every game

And despite winning the Smythe and putting up insane totals overall, McDavid didn't register a point in the final and crucial 2 games of the series, something we (rightfully) critique our guys for. it probably won't get mentioned either.

Last night, Connor had his chances to score and he setup Drai (at least once) with a great look. Drai had several chances but didn't even manage a shot on goal. He was whiffing on one timers like they were 110 MPH fastballs

Back