• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Stamkos wants to stay on the east coast. I doubt this rumor. Someone will offer him 4 or 5 years at 5-5.5m.

That wasn't Stamkos. Was Marchessault.

Stamkos is 3 x 6.15

and fwiw, these are just contract projections from an analytics firm. They've been pretty, pretty good so far other than on the Domi contract. No idea why they were so wrong on that one though....

Not too many players say no to Vegas. Seems like it would be a fun way to spend the next few years for a 2x champion looking for a new home. Honestly can't think of a non Panthers team in the east as compelling aside from us and we're a bunch of bumblefucks, so we're out.

Not too many players say no to Vegas. Seems like it would be a fun way to spend the next few years for a 2x champion looking for a new home. Honestly can't think of a non Panthers team in the east as compelling aside from us and we're a bunch of bumblefucks, so we're out.
It's not about compelling. It's about keeping his kids close should he decide to play somewhere and leave them in Florida.

I've no doubt Vegas will trade Fleury again even though they don't own his rights to get stamkos. Doesn't mean they will. Also think Boston and Buffalo will kick the tires as well as the Habs.

No clue where he'll end up. Maybe Pittsburgh or Philly? Who the F knows with this guy.

Back