• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Cam Neely was a premier talent that had his career shortened and played in an era when guys didnt get paid, especially him.

He must hate all these fuckers with a passion.

That said, pretty bush

To be honest, Bruins have been really arrogant about "Taking less". Marchand keeps giving us B.S about how he took less.
I'm enjoying this.
I've been rating about young players locking-up for their best years in their early 20's. I'm glad it's Swayman who agrees.

Feels great knowing another team will get bent over for once

Not only that, but it’s the Bruins of all teams getting screwed. Hopefully a sign that their long easy ride under the cap is coming to an end, after an entire long era of guys like Marchand, Bergeron & Pastrnak all taking heavy discounts.

What would he even better is seeing Tampa finally get squeezed hard the next time a big RFA’s contract is up. Though Stamkos choosing to leave instead of accepting Tampa’s extreme low-ball offer was a nice start at least.

First, Nikolai Kulemin has a 15 year-old kid who’s about to start AAA hockey? Fuck right off with that shit.

Second - I wonder if Kuly returning to Canada with his kid has less to do with him preferring the Canadian hockey development system, and more to do with concern that the later into his kid’s teens they stuck around in Russia, the greater the chances he’d be either drafted & fed into the meat grinder, or barred from leaving.

The Rat is a free thinker

Tavares would never say anything like that

He’s been properly media trained

I think Anaheim might surprise some people this year. Not that I think they'll make the playoffs, but I'd be shocked if they finished in the bottom 3 again.

They seem to have half decent depth so really it all comes down to whether their top kids can take a big step forward. Those kids have been mostly dissappointing so far but i always did like their individual talent.

Back