• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Still don't know why teams play they're top players against mooks trying to make a name for themselves.

The knee was blatant. He adjusted his left leg to contact Laine's. Pure Trouba move.

Cedric fucking Pare. Going to be a hated man at home
Too many preseason games. Teams just play the top players at home and AHL on the road.

If you already know you’re Mr. Glass maybe don’t lead with the knees on a risky zone entry. Xhekaj’s goon response was worse than the “knee”

Not saying it’s entirely his fault, it was a penalty. But he’s got to at least protect himself a little bit there.
How when he was being angled into Pare where Pare made a knee lunge correction to clip Laine? As I said that was a Trouba special all day long. A serious D man doesn't do that for fear of his own injury but Poutine Pare sans frommage dipshitted his way to a pounding. Hope his cock falls off.

How when he was being angled into Pare where Pare made a knee lunge correction to clip Laine? As I said that was a Trouba special all day long. A serious D man doesn't do that for fear of his own injury but Poutine Pare sans frommage dipshitted his way to a pounding. Hope his cock falls off.

He wasn’t being angled in. He tried to cut to the inside without moving his feet. Is the other defender supposed to just give him that ice?

Laine was going to be a nice rehab story, and not just on the ice.

This is not over, unfortunately. Someone else is going to get seriously hurt during the season opener.

If Paré makes the Marlies, he might not get out of Lavel alive.

Back