• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Lol, ya you can. Only one apparently has 10 times the penetration. Its all about penetration. Apparently.

I have two wizards currently. One combs to start his day, the patents that crop up on a daily basis. Loves doing it, and he loves finding dirt cheap solutions to CANCER, AIDS, etc..

My other wizard is pretty off the dial as well, but loves charging big, big money for things.

Both can beat just about any problem anyone has medically, neither are doctors, neither can offer anything other than their research.

To me, they are Orr and Gretzky.

Decades ahead of what we are privy to.

Great great guys, weirdly enough, they don't confer, don't talk to each other, which is a shame.

You old bastards make me not look forward to my 40's. Also im 32 and am going for my 2nd surgery in 8 months on Thursday (not life threatening). Oldness sucks

So far so good for me...I’m in my mid-30’s and close to the best shape of my life.

But I’m definitely at the point where I have to take care of myself or I really pay the price.

Perfect an annoying puck tail and player names that get in way of viewing the ice. Let's bring back the green puck while we're at it.

So far so good for me...I’m in my mid-30’s and close to the best shape of my life.

But I’m definitely at the point where I have to take care of myself or I really pay the price.

Same thing happened to me at 38. Manged to get myself into what I considered the best I felt and looked since I started taking the gym semi serious

Now I am looking to totally switch gears and shift away from weights and focus more on a boxer style routine.

Ive found my workouts have become stale no matter how much I mixed up the type of training (bodybuilding, strength, crossfit etc) so Im hoping this will rejuvenate me.

Did you see that burger she was about to cram down?
This. I’ll slam a wahlburger down like it was my job. And char it with a glass of wine. But I also don’t do it every meal. Or day. I try to eat reasonable portions of mostly nutritional food. Bend don’t break

Back