• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I feel like we're a more talented team than any of those clubs and if we can get close to average goaltending we'll be fine.

I do think things are pointing towards improvement. Freddy will peak again as he always does, and Dubas is going to get us another goalie from somewhere that will be better than Hutchinson or bad Freddy.

Someone. On this board, may have "cured" him.

Pity that someone wasn't around to save his mentor's career, the best Dman of all time. Numba four.

Cold laser treatments, huge penetration. Tesla based tech involved also.

McDavid dated a girl whose brother was a major guy.

McDavid was so cool and so shy, the brother asked his sister , who is that guy? He had no clue he was the best hockey player in the world.

Most hockey players, are simply, great people, as well as being outstanding athletes.

Btw, the brother is worth a lot more than McDavid financially.

HGH is a helluva drug

HGH is 1980's stuff. It ain't going to cure anything broster.

I used to be able to get insane stuff, but of course they made it illegal in the past two years in the States.

But of course the top athletes, celebs elites probably can still get their hands on it. But no I.

HugeAngryGull-size_restricted.gif

Losing McDavid would be awful for hockey. Just a treat to watch that guy. He is a balls to the wall hockey player. Him having Orr as a mentor/agent is so appropriate.

I am stunned this article about McDavd curing a knee torn in half, has surfaced.

All I can say is this. If anyone here has any real big problems, gimme a pm. I can give you a possible direction or two. .

The medical community tries, doctors try, nurses try as well, but they are ill equipped. They are taught 1750's stuff, maybe not even. If you break your arm, go see a doctor. Otherwise. They are pretty hopeless.

Last edited:
I am stunned this article about McDavd curing a knee torn in half, has surfaced.

All I can say is this. If anyone here has any real big problems, gimme a pm. I can give you a possible direction or two. .

The medical community tries, doctors try, nurses try as well, but they are ill equipped. They are taught 1750's stuff, maybe not even. If you break your arm, go see a doctor. Otherwise. They are pretty hopeless.

Yup, better to get advice from a self-proclaimed medical expert who goes on benders and rants endlessly on a message board about experimental/unproven treatments.

Lol. That article essentially came right out and said, his leg was saved by "unproven" treatments. Lol@you. Floydian and I did amazing things with unproven treatments. Unfortunately, he had lion balls and went a little too hard against the hand. I backed off. I guess to be able to rant a few more years.

I resent what you just said, Did you not get the gist of that article? At all?

A guy on this board, went all in. So what you said, .....You read the McDavid article.

Are there cures for cancer, YES.

Everything pretty much else? YES>

So, Habsy, can I tell this guy to .....

Or do I have ghost one more time again?

Floydian Leaf folks, went ALL IN.

Where is he now? I have no idea. But the guy went all in.

I didn't go all in with Floyd. I did originally. But we were warned.

Floyd was just an all in guy. Very much all in.

No one. Is all in now. Nowhere, its fun to observe, cept Jordan Binnington.

Back