• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

oh Rod....

200.gif

Same. He's smart, he's tough, he's a gamer. He's not a former washout like Keefe, he's actually lived through some shit and can teach and pass along that experience.

I think he has his flaws as well...but everyone says that a coach really gets cooking on his second stint. Keefe might do really well in his next stop...and so could Brindamour...he has shown he can play offensively and have great defense....he too has been screwed over by bad goaltending....hell he's had our first shit goalie still

Oh nooooo, hahaha, I feel bad, that's such a Freddie Campbell type goal to allow in this situation.

They're finished. No way will the team be able to collect itself to win this now. NYR game winner incoming.

I don't feel bad. He's the ultimate in "just good enough to lose" technology.

The goal to make it 3-2 was classic, classic Fred. Slow and lazy out of his net on the dump and fucks up stopping the puck despite having the time to make his D's life easy. This creates a bit of a scramble situation and a bad angle shot that hits Fred high but the rebound drops in front of him and he has a chance to control it with his stick...fucks that up and the puck ends up at the point, puck in the net on a tipped point shot (which is obviously unstoppable).

Back