• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Ouuu...looks like Anthony Mantha to the Capitals.

Return looks to be: Jakub Vrana and Richard Panik plus a first- and second-round pick.

Ouuu...looks like Anthony Mantha to the Capitals.

Return looks to be: Jakub Vrana and Richard Panik plus a first- and second-round pick.
Wow, price seems very high for Mantha. He is a good player (20+goals) but streaky and his work ethic is not already there. so Vrana + 1st & 2nd without even taking Panik in the equation seems a high price for him.

I mean, Vrana by himself has very comparable stats to Mantha. Then they add a 1st, 2nd and Panik on top to get him? I don't understand. Yeah, Mantha is bigger but Vrana is still 6 feet.

Having personally watched Bowey when he played for the Rockets, I thought he was going to be a good one in the NHL, especially considering Kelowna's reputation for developing defensemen, but he is starting to turn into a journeyman already. Perhaps he can find his game with the Nucks

Having personally watched Bowey when he played for the Rockets, I thought he was going to be a good one in the NHL, especially considering Kelowna's reputation for developing defensemen, but he is starting to turn into a journeyman already. Perhaps he can find his game with the Nucks
Me too. I loved his game in Junior.

Hasn't worked out for him at the NHL, unfortunately.

Kelowna's reputation as the CHL's top d-man factory has taken a hit in the last decade. Not that many players coming from the program anymore. I went to see a few games when I lived in Kelowna in 2008. Love that place.

Back