• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Remember, we're predicting what Treliving would do, not what would be smart. It's like the Burke days where we all predicted he'd sign Komisarek. And then he did!

i'm thinking wayward is closer to the truth.

I mean, we've seen him make 2 similar trades in his managerial career and both he ended up with better players than Parayko & Schenn. Something way closer to what he's received in the past would be Kyrou/Thomas + Parayko

Remember, we're predicting what Treliving would do, not what would be smart. It's like the Burke days where we all predicted he'd sign Komisarek. And then he did!

Sure, but can we at least look at his track record and not just the half finished script of a TML themed Stephen King novel before we start committing ritual suicide?

I mean, we've seen him make 2 similar trades in his managerial career and both he ended up with better players than Parayko & Schenn. Something way closer to what he's received in the past would be Kyrou/Thomas + Parayko

il_fullxfull.4091810310_bzd2.jpg

Burke later admitted he got the idea from you guys! #stopmanifestingnegativethings #tonyrobbins #inspire

Sure, but can we at least look at his track record and not just the half finished script of a TML themed Stephen King novel before we start committing ritual suicide?
Did you ever think you'd be in the position of Tre defender and leading the charge of positive morale?

Fwiw, here's his entire trade record: https://www.capfriendly.com/trades/staff/brad-treliving

His biggest trades:

1st, 2nd, 2nd for Dougie Hamilton
1st, 2nd, 2nd for Travis Hamonic
Hamilton, Ferland, rights to Adam Fox (who wasn't going to sign in Calgary) for Lindholm & Hanifin
Bennett. 6th for 2nd, junk
3rd for Zadorov
1st, *4th, 5th for Toffoli
2nd, 3rd, 7th for Jarnkrok
Tkachuk, 4th for Hubie, Weegar, 1st

Back