• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

And Pelley said in the interview process he asked the board what the priorty was, and "one person said 'win'". I wonder who that was? Maybe the Omers guy...

Dirty areas, skill isn't that important. They need to be better defensively if they want to score goals.

They diagnosed the issues but have the worst fucking philosophies on how to address them. But it's all pretty consistent with their deadline and offseason moves. Turns out it wasn't just Keefe after all that believed in this garbage.

I think, given these are the fucking idiots running the team, I'm now partially on team LOF.

These idiots cannot be trusted to trade Marner. Just keep him and hope he figures out how to be less of a pussy.

Tavares absolutely needs to go, but I don't see this management team being capable of improving the roster in a Marner trade. They'll legit dump him for Crouse or something of that sort.

Man, what a shitty time to be a Leafs fan. Nearly a decade of the most talented players we're likely to see in our lifetimes, all playing together, but doomed to failure cause our management wants more grittensity.

I think, given these are the fucking idiots running the team, I'm now partially on team LOF.

These idiots cannot be trusted to trade Marner. Just keep him and hope he figures out how to be less of a pussy.

Tavares absolutely needs to go, but I don't see this management team being capable of improving the roster in a Marner trade. They'll legit dump him for Crouse or something of that sort.

Man, what a shitty time to be a Leafs fan. Nearly a decade of the most talented players we're likely to see in our lifetimes, all playing together, but doomed to failure cause our management wants more grittensity.
IMO they have basically said they are trading Marner without saying it. Every critique they have had has basically been a jab in his direction

enjoying the 10 million posts from Habs and Hawks fans telling us why our team is bad
And Im sure most leaf fans here if a gun was to their head in this moment prefer the habs/hawks fans sharing their bleak world view than your assuredly optimistic one that this isnt that bad.

Back