• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Day b4 Gdt | but I guess this cld turn into a Gdt so lets run wit it Ima be in the corp zone tmr & if u squint and pull out a telescope ull see my coc

Trading any of these guys will be a guaranteed loss. Who wants to give you anything for a Marner who disappears after game 82?

The better bet is to just keep on fucking coming back with this junk and hoping for a different result. This is nauseating.

6-2 HDCF

Boston ain't giving them shit and they are not willing to work for it

Problem is, the right play when a defence is parking the bus is getting back to the blueline and getting the D to start chasing the puck. Its 3 on 5 out there in the offensive end though. We would honestly be better off just having the D hammer one timers at this point. At least it forces the wingers to stretch to the blueline

It's definitely the worst version of the Leafs. And this time, aside from an elite game 2 from Matthews, the big boys are who I'm gonna have to blame the most. Time to show up.

Marner has a no trade - means all you maybe get is cap space. All the places he will go to prob need to dump space onto us to make it work tho

Trading any of these guys will be a guaranteed loss. Who wants to give you anything for a Marner who disappears after game 82?

The better bet is to just keep on fucking coming back with this junk and hoping for a different result. This is nauseating.
I don't see how this team can get better. This D has to be rebuilt.

Back