• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Day b4 Gdt | but I guess this cld turn into a Gdt so lets run wit it Ima be in the corp zone tmr & if u squint and pull out a telescope ull see my coc

It's definitely the worst version of the Leafs. And this time, aside from an elite game 2 from Matthews, the big boys are who I'm gonna have to blame the most. Time to show up.

At this point the only big guys I give a shit about are matthews and nylander

There's zero cohesion between anyone, no play builds on any other play, it's just garbage thoughtless action with zero plan and thus zero results.

There's almost zero effort on display too. Horrible.

Every bloody year in the playoffs we say, "trade Marner". Then we forget in the regular season. Then the playoffs roll around....

sDGYyPS.jpeg

2 shots within 20 feet of swayman.

There's zero cohesion between anyone, no play builds on any other play, it's just garbage thoughtless action with zero plan and thus zero results.

There's almost zero effort on display too. Horrible.

Boston coaching figured us out. Pressure us at the blue line and make us dump it. Our can’t make them pay for it as they can’t make a pass. Forwards are chipping it in cause of it.

Every bloody year in the playoffs we say, "trade Marner". Then we forget in the regular seasoma Then the playoffs roll around....
You're kind of stuck just keeping him unless the hatred gets too bad for him. He'll make much less $ anywhere else.

Back