• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Day b4 Gdt | but I guess this cld turn into a Gdt so lets run wit it Ima be in the corp zone tmr & if u squint and pull out a telescope ull see my coc

Robertson won't be on a chexking line so krok won't be moving there.

Wouldn't be surprised to see lots of this

Nylander Tavares Marner
Knies Kampf Jarnkrok
Robertson Holmberg Reaves
Jarny moves there when Knies moves there. Nylander is gonna get a lot of second line action. That "third" line won't actually play much. Holmberg won't get many minutes.

And regardless, Reaves doesn't really get dzone draws. Jarn will be on the ice for those, shutdown line or not.

I guess yeah Lilly was injured the last few weeks and only came back for the last game? Or am i misremembering?

Depends how injured lilli is - hard to say without that info. Timmins would be better to me right now in the line up to move the puck and for PP option.

Timmins over Boosh would be a nice follow-up move but it was never gonna happen. Especially since Boosh has been fine. But ya scratching Brodie was dumb. He failed as a top pair guy this year but that doesn't make the next step a healthy scratch.

Back