• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Day b4 Gdt | but I guess this cld turn into a Gdt so lets run wit it Ima be in the corp zone tmr & if u squint and pull out a telescope ull see my coc

If Barkley is making a prediction, then there must be a LOF prediction now.

Leafs will score early and often on Swayman and take a big lead into the second, and then we're going to ironically end up seeing Ullmark come in regardless. Leafs win.

If Barkley is making a prediction, then there must be a LOF prediction now.

Leafs will score early and often on Swayman and take a big lead into the second, and then we're going to ironically end up seeing Ullmark come in regardless. Leafs win.
Better be top shelf scoring cause there ain't nothing available down low.

Either we continue a fun series that likely goes to 7 or they lose and they fire everyone. I see a win-win here. Or at least that's what I'll tell myself.

Every year in the playoffs our PP dies.

Don't fire anyone though, its cool. Probably just bad luck

I've always been of the opinion that their guys are not really the elite of the elite pp guys. There are things they can do to give it a jolt and we've seen it in spurts, but once a team has an entire series against these guys and studies the tape, they get shut down no matter who the pp coach is. This is their 3rd pp coach in the Matthews era. I personally don't need a 4th to decide if it's the players or the coach.

Back