• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Day b4 Gdt | but I guess this cld turn into a Gdt so lets run wit it Ima be in the corp zone tmr & if u squint and pull out a telescope ull see my coc

I've always been of the opinion that their guys are not really the elite of the elite pp guys. There are things they can do to give it a jolt and we've seen it in spurts, but once a team has an entire series against these guys and studies the tape, they get shut down no matter who the pp coach is. This is their 3rd pp coach in the Matthews era. I personally don't need a 4th to decide if it's the players or the coach.

3rd PP coach, but honestly what has changed other than switching auston and mitch to off wings?

Kinda fucked up that the guys we've hated on massively all year are actually playing well in this series.

And the guys we love and depend on.....

3rd PP coach, but honestly what has changed other than switching auston and mitch to off wings?
Lots they can do to improve for sure. They suck ass at getting set up and they're often stagnant. But elite pp talent should shine no matter who is coaching the pp. Like I said, I'm not sure I need to see a 4th pp coach to recognize if they're naturally super elite pp guys or not. The sample of being shutdown in a series situation, no matter how good the pp was in the season, continues to grow

I'm sure they'll excel in a 4 on 3 situation here.

Fuck I hate that this game is gonna be a special teams battle. Loose whistle. Better at least score here.

Lots they can do to improve for sure. They suck ass at getting set up and they're often stagnant. But elite pp talent should shine no matter who is coaching the pp. Like I said, I'm not sure I need to see a 4th pp coach to recognize if they're naturally super elite pp guys or not. The sample of being shutdown in a series situation, no matter how good the pp was in the season, continues to grow

Thing is, the PP does put up excellent numbers overall, thats the talent shining through imo. The weakness comes when teams have time to get familiar with the structure and make adjustments.

Back