• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Day b4 Gdt | but I guess this cld turn into a Gdt so lets run wit it Ima be in the corp zone tmr & if u squint and pull out a telescope ull see my coc

I only hope is to end 5 years extension early, like this summer or this going to get ugly

But is that structure or the predictability in their players? Marner and Mo are not threats to shoot like Hedman and Kucherov. And the latter two can make a nice pass as well. Study the tape and the pp goes to shit every year. Not all elite players are necessarily the best of the best or unpredictable on the pp.

Becomes a bit of chicken and the egg though. Does Marner hold the puck looking for a pass to either matthews or net front without ever putting himself in a shooting position, or is that the system?

Becomes a bit of chicken and the egg though. Does Marner hold the puck looking for a pass to either matthews or net front without ever putting himself in a shooting position, or is that the system?
My cumshot has more velocity than marners shot tho. I don't want him shooting.

But is that structure or the predictability in their players? Marner and Mo are not threats to shoot like Hedman and Kucherov. And the latter two can make a nice pass as well. Study the tape and the pp goes to shit every year. Not all elite players are necessarily the best of the best or unpredictable on the pp.

Matthews, Robertson, Bertuzzi, Nylander, Domi on the point

Back