• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Day b4 Gdt | but I guess this cld turn into a Gdt so lets run wit it Ima be in the corp zone tmr & if u squint and pull out a telescope ull see my coc

I don't get why no one is ever trying to injure Marchand and just get him gone. How hard could it be to fucking destroy him?

What are Reaves and Edmundstank even here for if not for stuff like that?
Because payback is a bitch, that's why. If Reaves were to break Marchand's leg, do you think the Bruins are going to target him for retribution? No, they'll break Matthews' leg.

Gonna be fun watching Bundy trade Marner for a 6'5 d

I wouldn't put anything past a Leaf general manager but I think trading Marner 1 for 1 for someone that doesn't score a lot of points probably isn't likely because of the cap numbers we'd be talking about there. Fortunately.

Member when Keefe first took over and their game plan was refuse to give up the puck, circle back if needed, and use the high ozone. Now they are off the glass and dump and chase. “Why can’t they score?!?!?”

We all saw this slowly happening over the years with him. We gradually became slower, less skilled, and pluggier.

This is his magnum opus. This is what all of these moves were supposed to be for. To be hard to play against in the playoffs because something something different game.

I wouldn't put anything past a Leaf general manager but I think trading Marner 1 for 1 for someone that doesn't score a lot of points probably isn't likely because of the cap numbers we'd be talking about there. Fortunately.

Hope is that if shanny goes his toys go with him. Besides a ping pong ball what has he done besides make the team regular season stars

I feel badly that I didn't make a few billion dollars young.

I'd have bought the team and we'd be multiple cups in.

The worst part of all this is having to watch fucking morons destroy the team after they lucked into huge talents.

It's like watching some guy without arms and legs drive your Ferrari.

I feel badly that I didn't make a few billion dollars young.

I'd have bought the team and we'd be multiple cups in.

The worst part of all this is having to watch fucking morons destroy the team after they lucked into huge talents.

It's like watching some guy without arms and legs drive your Ferrari.
I'd rather buy Twitter.

Bertuzzi's decision making is so bad. At least three stupid plays so far where he just has no vision or no understanding of the basic play he should make. The bad angle shit shot there when Matty is standing in front. Zero chance of a goal instead of a really good chance at a goal if he just passes. Such a moron.

What the fuck is wrong with the fans in the building? I think the morgue would have more enthusiasm

Reactions: CH1
Back