• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Day b4 Gdt | but I guess this cld turn into a Gdt so lets run wit it Ima be in the corp zone tmr & if u squint and pull out a telescope ull see my coc

Matthews did not look right. Covid took Willy and Matthews at the worst possible time didn't it

Like I said, any trade is a guaranteed loss, and if Pizza Shoes is the one doing it, a guaranteed bad loss.

Let's get out Huberdolt and Weegarbage while Tkachuk goes off to the finals and eventually wins the cup.
How do you lose a trade for a guy who’s a zero when it matters

I'm at home with a wicked cold and or flu and feel like shit. If Matthews has that, then he ain't right

We shuddered at the rumors of Pizza Shoes taking over, but nobody believed it'd happen. It happened.

We recoiled in terror over the rumored Reaves signing and laughed. It fucking happened.

Every single move Keefe could make in a smart way, we all knew he'd make the stupid choice. Like clockwork.

This is a trainwreck that every one of us saw coming, and yet these fucking assholes are being paid millions to bring it about.
They didn't even bother interviewing anyone else.

Back