• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2021

Looks like a tanking year for us! I don't understand why we'd sign Savard when our team lacks scoring and we had what like 2G in 20+ playoff games from our D and now Weber is gone, but I guess MB is the man. Why overpay Hamilton when you can sign #6 dmen to 4m/yr lol.

Looks like a tanking year for us! I don't understand why we'd sign Savard when our team lacks scoring and we had what like 2G in 20+ playoff games from our D and now Weber is gone, but I guess MB is the man. Why overpay Hamilton when you can sign #6 dmen to 4m/yr lol.
Hamilton to end his PC w Canes said “I like the fact you guys (media) were not allowed in the room and I didn’t need to interviews this year”, then exited stage left....yup sounds like a guy willing to sign in Mtl

Hamilton to end his PC w Canes said “I like the fact you guys (media) were not allowed in the room and I didn’t need to interviews this year”, then exited stage left....yup sounds like a guy willing to sign in Mtl

Then just tank, we are missing way too many pieces. Savard at 4m/yr is going to be incredibly hard to trade now unless we take a bad contract back. This isn't a playoff team right now, bubble maybe.

Back