• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2021

I have this terrible feeling somehow Tarasenko ends up with the leafs, with retained salary and Kerfoot+ going the other way. Hope I’m wrong

If he's indeed healthy finally he may be a great pickup. Had something to prove. The salary is way too high though.

Poehling has size and adds more speed & youthful exuberance
I guess. But I don't like this off-season so far. A couple of good acquisitions are needed.

The only saving grace for now is that we did not add to our bad contract count and probably will reduce that further with Drouin leaving eventually.

All good…never believed he was coming back anyways, especially not after Weber-Price injury news

To the surprise of precisely no one. First Aho, now Eichel. Why dies Bergevin even pick up the phone and waste his time dialing? Just admit you don't have the balls to play with the big boys and stick to your Plan D garbage pickups on the waiver wire.
The big boys? You mean the plethora of GMs dishing out massive offer sheets? Those big boys?

There are many, maaaany things to criticize The Charlatan for...

Not having balls is at the very bottom of the list. If anything, he's got gigantic balls.

Back