• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2021

S

we have the money to spend if it comes down to $$, and if it’s a lost season, he’d still be easily movable at the deadline.

I don’t think it’s about term or money, or he’d likely already be signed back. Seems like he wants to go ring chasing. Wonder if he ends up on the Leafs?
You just said he's Cup chasing and then you suggest he might go to Toronto?

Does not compute.

Habs should target Jason Demers on a 1-year deal as that PMD element.

Chiarot - Demers
Edmundson - Petry
Romanov - Savard

not glamorous by any means but a strong 6-man D collective w specialized skill sets to complement PP, PK and late period / game situations

Habs should target Jason Demers on a 1-year deal as that PMD element.

Chiarot - Demers
Edmundson - Petry
Romanov - Savard

not glamorous by any means but a strong 6-man D collective w specialized skill sets to complement PP, PK and late period / game situations
Seventh round pick from Dorval?

That last part is the only reason to get him. His puck moving days involve moving the puck out of his own net now.

Seventh round pick from Dorval?

That last part is the only reason to get him. His puck moving days involve moving the puck out of his own net now.
Klingberg via trade then? Can Stars afford to extend him - sitting @ $0 cap space now?

Nill does like his Swedes...Norlinder?

Really not liking that Perry hasn't signed yet.

I'm speculating that he knows he has a deal to fall back on and is checking the interest elsewhere.

Back