• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2021

I think the Kings will be disappoint with his offence

He had tons of opportunities here offensively. He played with 2 scoring wingers most of the past few season.

His passing is fine, but my son in atom has a better shot than him

Danault's going to have a bunch of offensive opportunities... In year one, and probably in parts of year 2.

But that ain't lastin' long, though. Byfield & Turcotte aren't going to be in the minors for very long.

He had tons of opportunities here offensively. He played with 2 scoring wingers most of the past few season.

His passing is fine, but my son in atom has a better shot than him
Sure, the point is he wasn't going to get those opportunities again with the Habs so he moved to Beverley.

w ze ao
Sure, the point is he wasn't going to get those opportunities again with the Habs so he moved to Beverley.
Good for him that he cashed in, and I know it’s agent-speak right now, but he’s not getting opportunities over Byfield and Turcotte. Kings just paid 5.5 for their 2022 4th line centre

Danault's going to have a bunch of offensive opportunities... In year one, and probably in parts of year 2.

But that ain't lastin' long, though. Byfield & Turcotte aren't going to be in the minors for very long.

they are going to get Jack , Dano becomes the 3C

I’ll never get tired of that clip. he’s so casual about it.

Back