• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2021

I know he is a Bruin, but what an amazing hockey player. Him and Bergeron should go down as the best 1-2 Center tandem since he came into the league.

Panthers goaltending is suspect. Knight is a rookie with 2 games worth of experience.

But yeah given what happened with Krejci, and the way the rosters currently stand, its probably Florida's division to lose..
Uh... Tampa??

And us if we can add a center and PMD. Don’t forget we’ve added about 50 goals in Caufield and Hoffman.
Improved PP & 3-on-3 OT should result in net 7-10 points improvement in standings over last regular season IMO - including a step back in 5-on-5 scoring due to Danault’s loss + regression of TBay/Bruins/Leafs

Right now I put the Habs in the fifth spot behind Boston at four. Not far behind mind you, a lot of question marks for the B's.

Oilers offseason right now...

Traded for Duncan Keith
Re-signed Nugent-Hopkins 8 years @ $5.75M
Let Adam Larsson walk
Zach Hyman 7 years @ $5.5M
Mike Smith 2 years @ $2M
Cody Ceci 4 years @ $3.25M
Traded Ethan Bear for Warren Foegele, then gave Foegele 3 years @ $2.75M

Jesus...

Lost entire 3rd line - TBay & Bruins will take significant steps back, Leafs also hit to a lesser extent all which favors Fla

I don't see how Florida is better than Tampa, even after losing players.

Kucherov, Stamkos, Point, Palat, Cirelli, Killorn vs Barkov, Huberdeau, Hornqvist, Duclair, Vatrano, Verhaeghe
Hedman, McDonagh, Sergachev, Cernak vs Ekblad, Montour, Weegar, Forling
Vasilevsky vs Bobrovsky/Knight

Oilers offseason right now...

Traded for Duncan Keith
Re-signed Nugent-Hopkins 8 years @ $5.75M
Let Adam Larsson walk
Zach Hyman 7 years @ $5.5M
Mike Smith 2 years @ $2M
Cody Ceci 4 years @ $3.25M
Traded Ethan Bear for Warren Foegele, then gave Foegele 3 years @ $2.75M

Jesus...

It's truly amazing the job that Chiarelli and Holland have done.

Eichel is going to be traded in the next few days, unless Adams is a moron, and he’s a Harvard man so . . . The longer they wait to let him have his surgery, the less he’s worth in trade.

I don't see how Florida is better than Tampa, even after losing players.

Kucherov, Stamkos, Point, Palat, Cirelli, Killorn vs Barkov, Huberdeau, Hornqvist, Duclair, Vatrano, Verhaeghe
Hedman, McDonagh, Sergachev, Cernak vs Ekblad, Montour, Weegar, Forling
Vasilevsky vs Bobrovsky/Knight
Florida will be better than Tampa in the regular season.

Back