• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #1: 2023/10/11 - Same Glasses, New Era

plenty of regular season games can give us meaningful feedback to judge our team on.

nah… you won’t know if Reeves and Klingmeister are difference makers until the post

Reaves isn't a difference maker.

But we'll be able to tell if Klingberg is playable enough 5v5 to be an impact PP player.

Klinger looked really good on the PP from what I witnessed, he's going to set-up some beauties.

One thing about Klingberg is that he barely was on the ice with Matthews last night. Golden xgf boy of the night, Brodie got just under 2 and a half extra minutes with him. Klingberg instead got an extra 2 minutes with guys like Kampf and Jarnkrok.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Klingberg is elite as fuck his my adjusted QOT equalization xgf% based on my model is 101%.

I could mention that Brodie was hard matched with Suzuki and Klingberg was mostly (but not really HARD) matched with Dach but my response to that is that Dach is obviously better than Suzuki.

Yeah I thought that many times and even deleted my original post which mentioned that little factoid. But I went ahead and re-wrote it. What a waste of fucking time. LOF is right.

The thing is, they have a few weapons that can hurt you if you're playing shitty, which most of the team kinda was last night.

That's the danger zone - when your play is poop - but if your game is on, they are primo blowout candidates.

Frenemy decided to go for it anyway.

“New year, Same Leafs. It's going to be a long year with that D.”

I’m disappointed in Frenemy, should have sent this instead

“Congrats!!! We skunked you 4-1 at full strength but Guy Boucher’s odd man tactics proved to be too much for us”

I’m disappointed in Frenemy, should have sent this instead

“Congrats!!! We skunked you 4-1 at full strength but Guy Boucher’s odd man tactics proved to be too much for us”
He's out of practice. I basically ignore the guy.

Reactions: CH1
Back